I have four friends on here that are native american. By the way taht's fine that i do...i'm just saying.
May777 May777 18-21, F 10 Answers May 15, 2012

I wish!

They aren't exactly commonplace in (not so) sunny Scotland.

Maybe I need to move.

Best Answer

Best Answer

ive only ever had one white boyfriend and he was only half white. oh im lying, there was another but he ran off with a bloke :S i attract asian men too. white men dont take much interest in me...

Best Answer

Oh ok...why do u think u attract asian men?

Best Answer

I dont know but my firends think its because i look like a white version of an asian woman if you know what I mean... trying not to generalise but small, long dark hair, dark almond eyes, blingly taste in fashion yet very fair skin tone. do you find this with you??

Best Answer

i do know what u mean.....you look like an asian in a white version. I just look as white as it gets...dark blonde hair..skin is like real white.but not too white. You can see what i look like in my photos on my profile :) if u want that is

Best Answer

ah yeah, well you're quite sweet looking maybe thats why. also maybe a lot of them like blonde hair.

Best Answer

I myself am a part Native American. I don't like America but I'm proud of being Native American.

Best Answer

Well good :).....why don't u like america?

Best Answer

Bless that you even asked that. I do believe history might help you find an answer to that question.

Best Answer

I don't like what it has become beside this country really is stolen. If this country was not so selfrioughtouse and was like it should be as far as taking care of the people and not playing games it would be ok The land and and wonders it has is graet but that don't give one a good job or a good life.

Best Answer

Being part native american, I've meet a few at family reunions, some of them were friends of the family. There was this guy he was a few years older than me. He is hands down the sexiest guy I've ever seen in my life. He was tall, nicely built, his hair fell to his waist, had tattoos, and his skin was really nice. But he had dimples and that's what got me hooked. Thank god he's not related to me because that would be weird.

Best Answer

lol nice ;)

Best Answer

Yes claiming some Native American blood seems quite popular on here.

Best Answer

So how many? I if i may ask?

Best Answer

I honestly have never counted, but if you look at peoples' profile, quite a few, well enough for me to notice claim to be some part Native American.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Do you live in New Mexico? That could probably account for it.

Best Answer

No i don't :P

Best Answer

Unless you live in an area where a LOT of them are congragated I don't get it either! Personally, I'm attrative to anyone too old, anyone too tall, and anyone from Finland!

Best Answer

Alot of guys like you that are from finland?

Best Answer

Hey.. You attract American Indians. We all attract somebody! LOL

Best Answer

Lol :p

Best Answer

I have a couple native american guy friends. Nothing strange or different about them, I mean they don't break out in a rain dance when we hang out or ask me along on spiritual journeys or anyhting.

Best Answer

Yes that's cool...i didn't think they did or would :P

Best Answer