Sparrowhawk1161 Sparrowhawk1161 51-55, M 5 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Romance & True Love

It can be heartbreaking at times...

Best Answer

My ex husband. I loved him but he had PTSD so his world was not real. It's like having a relationship with a ghost. You love someone knowing they might care less if you existed. Getting over this feeling is not easy. It just hurts your soul. knowing you have to be the one to end a relationship you don't want to lose.

Best Answer

It.. is terribly saddening...<br />
I'm losing him... The billion increases in my heart.. though my mind manages to flutter around during conversation..

Best Answer

And, as it's happening you can see everything. As it happens... just like a flame that keeps sputtering... needing the oil in the lamp... yet, no one is there to add more fuel. He can't. You try... but the fuel you want to give just doesn't get to the lamp.. .as you helplessly pour it in and the flame goes dimmer.
I feel for you!

Best Answer

Ah... You have a dying flame yourself.. no...

Best Answer

Sooooo horny.

Best Answer

I told her to find someone else and move on from me because it was depressing us both however it's no easier this way as we don't get to even talk anymore

Best Answer

You remember what it was like. The relationship has changed. Both of you have grown into different people, no longer what it was. So, it just doesn't work. So, you make choice. Should I go on like this or should we move on? The depression deepens... and the problems do not go away... so you must make a choice... And, that choice is to move on as two seperte people. Sad as it may seem, destruction does not have a means to and end. And, if can not salvage it, you must move on for your own benefit and hers. or his...
If it can not be rescued, then it must be damaged...and the only thing is to rebuild. Both of you... into two seperate people.
Yet, you can't just go back. The friendship that started is foundation on a marriage. How can you pretend to be friends when you were at the top? You can never destroy what was built on top of that foundation. Especially when a marriage was built on top of it. You can't ish all that was built on top to be wisked away. So.. going down to a friendship is impossible, it just is too painful to pretend that all that was on the top doesn't exist.
So, you can't talk... becasue what was had is now gone, yet still in place... everything you built.
YOU JUST CAN'T PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED? right? The pyramid of all that was gained never goes away for you experienced it. And, that means that, no matter how you look at it, you really can't go back, can you?
So you don't talk.. becasue that pyramid is still there. You can't destroy what was built. And, now, no matrte what you wish... it's there to stay.
You are not alone.
I know this pain, too. I have no real answers. I can pretend... but I don't. Maybe I will find them one day... maybe it will happen? I don't know. But, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
And, just the fact that others feel it is something. Right? I believe it is...

Best Answer

It's a horrible feeling but time slowly eases the pain , I guess it's just the case of accepting that when you make the decision it is a perminant one

Best Answer