expo67 expo67 51-55, M 14 Answers Jan 20, 2012

She was a total *****, I did not like her on my first meeting, nothing to do with me, she is now serving a six year prison sentence.

Best Answer

I've had plenty of people dislike me for no reason. Its so ignorant, they dont even know me.

Best Answer

Um, ... unfortunately, YES! And that was in both ways actually. Upon first sight, I fell in love with my ex-wife, but I just couldn't stand her mother!! lol I married her anyways, and there were many reasons why 'X' left me, but the mother-in-law was one of them!! lol

Best Answer

yes..and yes they were..well to some extent. i belive that there is a balance of good and bad in every person, but sometimes the good and the bad in that person doesnt match with the good and the bad in you. Usually people's physical body represent their personality in some way, so yes its easy to dislike or like someone from the way they look. its hard to explain but you kinda see what people you will get along with from begining. funnily enough many happy married couples look alike in some way.

Best Answer

It happens all the time...my instincts haven't let me down yet.

Best Answer

i havent , but alot have me, no there instincts were wrong, i am acually i really nice person after you get passed the ugly

Best Answer

how sweet

Best Answer

Yes, and yes.

Best Answer

I never judge on first sight, I at least wait till they open their mouth and talk before I judge, then my instincts are always right.......(for me)

Best Answer

A few years ago I was walking to my local shops and I walked past a young man who made me feel physically ill. From afar, he didn't bother me but it was only as I got close to him that I started feeling like I was going to be sick and as he walked away, the feeling faded. It was a really strong reaction to his "vibes" I guess. I knew something about him wasn't right. Later I went to the shops and on my way back I walked past a Primary School and he was standing at the fence, watching all the little kids play. I instantly felt sick again. There was something very creepy about it. I ended up calling the police and telling them that there was a strange man hanging around the school, and gave them his desc<x>ription. He could have been harmless, but I got a really strange, sickening feeling that he wasn't.

Best Answer