CherokeePatti CherokeePatti 56-60, F 7 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Hobbies

our neighbors will peek at our house simply when my boyfriend visits me.. I just hate it, It's not a big deal at all but they're making it to be.

Best Answer

I've lived in many places. The largest was the St. Louis metro area (pop was 4.5 million at the time). The smallest is where I live now, Buchanan Lake Village, served by the US Post Office in Tow (rhymes with cow), Texas (pop as high as 500 during the height of the fishing season). It's also my favorite of all the places I've lived and there are many stories. Here's my favorite.<br />
Joe was a woman in her mid fifties who worked in the convenience store and was legendary for never losing her cool. One day a man walked in wearing a floor length heavy coat. He picked up a can of beans, walked up to the counter, set the can down, asked "How much are these?", open his coat, under which he was nude, and flopped his genitals up onto the counter. Joe calmly picked up the can of beans, raised it to her eye to read the sticker on the end of the can and firmly announced " Fifty-nine cents!", then pounded the can down on the counter, hard, right on top of the fellow's "pride and joy". The man passed out and dropped like a rock. Joe calmly dialed 911 and told them there was a seriously injured customer in her store.

Best Answer

There are still some small villages on our planet?

Best Answer

Yes there are, rural America has them. I lived in one in Missouri, it looked like a village then, and now it's overgrown and unkempt.

Best Answer

Yes. There were these 'hobbits' who thought I was some kind of giant...

Best Answer

Well, every time I ate beans or cabbage the hobbits would abandon the village for the rest of the day. Go figure!

Best Answer