I hated it, constant stress, terror. No sleep feels restful, no place feels safe, the overpowering desire for a single moment of release. One of the best skills I ever learned was to resist it and fight back.
Xuan Xuan 22-25, M 10 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Health

ALL THE TIME!!!

Best Answer

I lived with a guy who ended up murdering a couple people and getting killed in a shootout with the cops. I stayed in my room and peed in a bottle to avoid him. Now knowing he ended up killing people, I'm not ashamed to admit I peed in a bottle. I lived.

Best Answer

Yes. It comes and goes.

Best Answer

i don't have a job so yes every day.

Best Answer

I understand that the budget is tight now and all, but you'd think in a nation as prosperous and wealthy as the USA we could at least see to it that none of our citizens die on the street from exposure and malnourishment.

Best Answer

That would actually be... noble and.... just and just a bunch of boring crap that wont make the rich richer. That would never happen.

Best Answer

I think it might be worth trying. A small investment in tenements and nutrition for the poorest among us would likely lower the rate at which they need to visit the ER, reduce the number of crimes they commit from desperation, and increase the chances of them being able to find productive roles in society aka: Jobs. It might actually save money in urban areas with many homeless individuals. We have this thing against giving people food and shelter for free, but also against turning them out of the ER and letting them commit crimes without penalty. We leave them desperate and let ourselves pay the bill for the results, but maybe that bill could be smaller and more humane.

Best Answer

No it is precisely that that makes the hospitals and doctors and jails make all their money. there is always some organization that is making money off of someone from some form.

Best Answer

Yes, once.<br />
I am glad that´s over.

Best Answer

Yes, but fortunately not any more. No one should have to live in that type of environment.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer