Yes, and I had to pack up my kids and run and hide. He said if I didn't give them up for adoption he would make me watch them die. That wasn't the worst part of it. He said once I got over the sense of loss, I'd thank him for relieving me of the burden. He thought he'd be doing me a favour.

Best Answer

Wow, I'm sorry things got that bad for you.

Best Answer

It was a scary time in our lives, but it was 35 years ago, and we are all fine. I often wonder about his subsequent victims, though. He was a classic narcissistic sociopath.

Best Answer

Whoa **** that is scary. Glad you are ok now.

Best Answer

Time really does heal somethings. We all lived. That was the important thing.

Best Answer

I haven't but I know someone who did. If they refuse to get help all you can do is help yourself. Get away from the violent person and protect yourself. Later if they are willing to get help you can help them but not until then. Good luck and protect yourself.

Best Answer

If there's a threat of violence then you have a right to seek help and possibly having them committed, for your own safety as well as theirs. I think you should talk to a professional, a psychologist, and ask for their advice. It;s a tricky situation, especially if this person threatens violence.

Best Answer

call the police on them if theyre being violent

Best Answer