People just jump in and correcting others, but they make a whole lot of mess while they post.How does that make them look like?
friendinsearchofbb friendinsearchofbb 26-30, M 3 Answers Jan 22 in Community

Yeah, I never quite understood why that would be so important to someone so much so that they'd be rude like that. It could be a reflex like mine when people are speaking to me. I correct the "Fewer/Less", "Who/m", "Was/Were" a lot among other things because it is grating on my ears to hear really general mistakes like that. It is actually distracting to me. Oh, but I don't do that to strangers. I only drive loved ones crazy with this.

Best Answer

Same here.I just try to correct people whom I care for, but there's a way to do that.You can always meet your ends without being a di(k is what is believe, but I couldn't care less, when some stranger makes some error.Especially, on a forum like this.Some people have gone too far with it.

Best Answer

That's for sure!

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

No. Can't say that I have.

Best Answer