or should of gave it to someone else?
JustAnotherOptimisticSoul JustAnotherOptimisticSoul 22-25, M 10 Answers Jan 25 in Doing Good

No. I am quite satisfied regarding my choices.

Best Answer

i hope so

Best Answer

No. I have enjoyed every moment of my sexuality since I did.

Best Answer

glad you did :)

Best Answer

nah

Best Answer

No. my only regret was that I was too ignorant to get on with life at a younger age.

Best Answer

I haven't lost mine yet, I doubt I ever will o.O

Best Answer

Yes, it was quite traumatizing to have been dating 10 months, having sex for 6 of those month and being told (his words, please don't shoot me) 'I'm not gay, I don't want a whack it off of me operation...but I still have no idea if I like girls either. <br />
Then I grave up on guys (read as dating) altogether for about a year. 2nd and only other guy I dated we waited 14 months...the month before we got married...frankly he's turned out to be a jerk and if it were not for my kids I would wish we never married. <br />
So I wish I'd never had sex :-P<br />
I like sex I'm just tired of looser guys...I'm goal focused and my goal has always been to have get married and have a happy family...something my parents did not do for us (the happy part).

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer

No,i was 19 when I lost mine and in this day of age,thats pretty late

Best Answer

No. We were 14 when we met...he played football and looked adorable in his little uniform. We were in love and together for 7.5 years. We waited until we were 18 and it was amazing. He was the perfect first partner.

Best Answer