thedayimetyou thedayimetyou 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in First Love

That only happened to me once. I was thirteen years old...it was in New York City. I was walking along the street with my older cousins, and suddenly I saw the tallest, most beautiful Japanese man....I had never seen a man more beautiful in my life. He took my breath away. I stopped dead in the middle of the sidewalk and just stared at him. I couldn't even speak. He said, "Hi!"....I couldn't respond. My cousins grabbed me and dragged me away.

Best Answer

Yep . . . happened to me all the time. At least now I can talk clearly but inside still think "WOW".

Last time was a green-eyed redhead at the customer service counter at the grocery store.

Best Answer

yes, hard to have a real conversation too.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Omg yes, with the guy that I'm dating right now. I get soooo scared around him..

Best Answer

I've looked into eyes that I couldn't bring myself to turn away from, but I don't know about taking my breath away to the point I can't speak clearly. I've had to clear my throat, but that's about it.

Best Answer

not yet

Best Answer

Yes,Natasha's <3

Best Answer

No, but it happened to the girls

Best Answer

No. I see evil in people's eyes. That usually makes them less attractive to me.

Best Answer