pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 10 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Health

yes......*takes another drink. Kinda like cleaning house and getting all new clothes and furniture. You soon get over all the pics and old memoribilia crap when the insurance hands you a check.

Best Answer

Yeah, when I was in middle school. Fortunately, my middle school and teachers helped by giving me gift cards and a check from raising money for me and my family. That helped me some.

Best Answer

Not in a fire but I did loose everything to a thief! Showed up one day to check and found everything I had gone! It's been 8 years and my heart still breaks! You know so many people said to me it's just material you don't take it with you I say you're right except loving it gives it life and we leave it behind for our families! I have nothing to leave my family and that hurts like hell!

Best Answer

Luckily, we didn't lose the whole house, but our bedroom was extended out over the garage, and our electric blanked was kept on low for our cat. Something went wrong and caught on fire. My husband was downstairs, in the garage, with his band, practicing, and someone came banging on the outside garage door, yelling that the house was on fire. <br />
My husband took the garden hose upstairs and put the fire out before the truck got there, and they were only two blocks away at the station!! lol We lost everything in the bedroom. And Jeff found the cat on the floor, barely breathing. Before the firemen could drag the hose downstairs, he came running down, told them not necessary, but that the cat needed to go to the vet. So, the fire crew piled him and the cat up in their truck and used their forces to take Jeff to the vet. She survived. <br />
I'm just grateful someone spotted it before it traveled through the rest of the house!<br />
I was at work at the time.

Best Answer

yes, my father took the house insurance money and bought what he wanted. a friends' went out and got me some clothes. there wasn't much that i could do. i'm pretty sure he's the one who started the fire.

Best Answer

no, but have lost everything I owned in a divorce.<br />
learned to only replace those things that mattered.<br />
which are very few things.

Best Answer

Almost burned down the family farm by accident as a young kid.. but thats as close as I got luckily

Best Answer