Yes, I dated a guy who was a friend of mine. The more time we spent together the more I liked to be around him because we would talk about just anything. I actually moved in with him. I love him but I wasn't physically attracted to him because he wasn't my type of man to be attracted to, but we had great times and he meant very much to me. We were close until he finally left town and I was really upset because my good friend and companion was gone. Sometimes the physical aspect doesn't matter when you can relate to someone.

Best Answer

idk why but this question made me think of the movie "shallow hal"

Best Answer

my ex was kinda like that, i never found him attractive before i dated him, then he ended up being pretty sexy...

Best Answer

My mom?

Best Answer

i feel if you love someone you forget the appearance, i have met people that i thought lay off the fries, then a week later forgot about their appearance and enjoyed their company.

Best Answer

This is sad like you dont like there body??then they are not worth being with

Best Answer