Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 5 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Absolutely.<br />
This is the way it happens all the time.<br />
When you fall in love too much with a person, he/she looses the interest in making you feeling good, or be happy. You are already happy, right?<br />
To my mind, the problem is in us. If you will show he/she that you are not so passionate any more, and you have your own interests, you are a busy young lady who is reading all the time, cooking, shopping, hang out with friends....THEN he will observe that smth goes wrong and will start being more gentle or so...<br />
Men are different, but they are so similar ;) :)

Best Answer

I kind of understand what you mean.. and this is an interesting way of viewing the situation. How can we re-ignite the passion that we once shared with each other?

Best Answer

I think you should be more independent from now on.
Love him, show him your affecton...BUT, not too much.Spend more time for yourself. Buy cosmetics, clothes, BE BEAUTIFUL and always in good mood(I know it's not possible all the time, but you have to be strong and overpass it), talk to your friends on the phone more, smile, smile, SMILE AND LAUGH! Nothing is more beautiful than a smiling and happy woman.
Men are getting bored when women are always criticyzing them, always crying, being ina bad mood.
Show him that you changed your way to be. That you have a lot of interestes and a lot of friends and he will rethink his attitude :)

Best Answer

but there is all about patience.
Be very very patience, that can take some time.
Just make yourself happy :)Live for yourself a bit, you will find out that life is so beautiful and there is so much fun.I think your problem is that you give him too much your personal time.

Best Answer

once I have a job and am more able to spend money and time doing things I enjoy, then I will smile more and be able to do more activities. I am very much of a loner, a lot of the friends and family I have We dont really spend much time together and so I end up doing a lot of things by myself. But yes I see what you mean by live for myself and im sure that I will never forget to put myself first.

Best Answer

that's a great attitude!
great answer and a great position.
keep it up!
good luck!

Best Answer

Yes I stayed with him for 21 years before I realized he was killing me

Best Answer

divorcing is the easiest way, but we have to learn how to solve problems, how to fix them.Otherwise, sooner or later it will happen the same story, but just with another guy...
Sad, but true

Best Answer

I ask myself that Q all the time.

Best Answer