Questionator Questionator 26-30 263 Answers Jan 19, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

My high school girlfriend, whom I was with from 17-23, and who dumped me for my best friend.<br />
I'm 62, never married, never got over it!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Soo Sad! HuG!

Best Answer

love is like that-it gives flowers and thorns,but i think you get thorns only
i feel pity to that fellow,who lost someone special like you
but on the otherhand you lose a lifetime.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. :(

Best Answer

Feel for you. :)

Best Answer

I loved my 8th grade history teacher. She treated me like i was a child.

Best Answer

Do you want me to cry questionator? ok then let me tell you this, I was a teenager and I loved that girl, who kept resenting me, from the bottom of my heart . Now I am 29 and I still see her in my dreams and every time I get into a new relationship I dream at night that I got back with her. she is my past, my present, my future and my most vivid memory, maybe she will be with me when I am under the ground

Best Answer

Sounds like a soulmate.... Does she know?

Best Answer

starmommy this is a thing I secretly live with, she is still single but i guess i am the last person who comes up to her mind

Best Answer

how romatic you are?

Best Answer

it is painful, it really is. i never thought i would reveal that secret to any body. SIGH

Best Answer

you prob will never get over her to be honest, but when you find someone who makes u feel alive and happyer than you have ever been, your old love and heartache will fade. :) went through a similar thing.

Best Answer

Exact same for me, Colonattus. Still always seeing her in my dreams. Over the years I'd think less and less about her, but my brain will never let me forget and keeps reminding me in my dreams. She's still single and it seems so fitting for us to be together...but for whatever reason, it will never happen. I feel your pain how only in your dreams do you ever get to talk with her and hang out with her.

Best Answer

@TFfan85 :
ohmyGod, even knowing that there is some body outthere going through the same issue just makes me feel happy. you made me think you understand completely how i feel, how it hurts, and how you miss this girl you wake up after a dream..
she is still single too, so fitting for us to be together too,but for whatever reason, I would never ever get with her again..!!!
thanks for the share, nice to meet you

Best Answer

@jamespiriah92 :
I,m totally used to it, I still can,t think my heartache will fade

Best Answer

Yes. It was her loss. She even said so later. LOL!!!

Best Answer

Yes, I still do. Just got off the phone with him now and I have finally ended it. VEry painful but he has no love for me and uses me all the time. ughh what a night

Best Answer

At least you were strong enough to end it, bravo

Best Answer

Its apart of the human experience

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

seems to be the story of my life.

Best Answer

Miley Cyrus.<br />
I think I could woo her with my wily ways if she'd just get that pesky restraining order lifted.

Best Answer

The worst is when you spend time with someone,get to know them so well...and when it ends you realize that you don't care about their past, their messed up family problems, their fears of the future,etc, you realize that all you want is THEM,just them as a person...<br />
love shows you so many ways of how to get hurt.

Best Answer

Yes sad to say but true, MY EX-WIFE

Best Answer

I wonder who hasnt

Best Answer

I currently love somebody and don't know if he loves me back. <br />
Ive known this man for 10 years and worked with him for 6. We are both married and he is a very private person. <br />
I know we will never be together and accept that completely. <br />
Ive loved him for a very long time. <br />
Soon he is leaving and I won't see him much and I'm dreading it but that is life. <br />
I love him and hope he will want to stay in touch in a platonic way. <br />
If not I will love him until the day I die as he has taught me so much.

Best Answer

I'm one of the lucky....every single person that I ever loved has always loved me back. It's not always been the way I wanted to be loved, but I've always known I was loved.

Best Answer

Yes, it's happened recently.

Best Answer

yes. it sucked and hurt really bad.

Best Answer

yes I have to say with a broken heart yes.

Best Answer

Yes. It's the the stupidest and most painful feeling I've ever had.

Best Answer

I loved someone who loved heroin over me. I still pray each day that he will get the help he needs.

Best Answer

Yes, unfortunately. But I don't think we pick who we love.

Best Answer

Yes, my first love, many years ago. She was in a lesbian relationship when I met her but I fell for her anyway. I never won here heart but we did become good friends. We dated a few times and she took me to meet her family one thanksgiving. I guess I was her beard. She died in a car accident in 1984

Best Answer

I'd say yes. But who really knows how someone else feels?

Best Answer