yes. he was married and I was single. The sparks were there, but I refused to become the "other woman"

Best Answer

Yes, for 56 years, right up until he died last year.

Best Answer

We were friends all that time, but we married other people. Silly really, but it is how it happened. We should have married each other. By the time we realized it, we were married and had kids. So, we just stayed friends. But, I never stopped being in love with him.

Best Answer

Yes. It sucks.

Best Answer

Yes and it's a bad situation when you love someone and you can't have her. I would love to make love to her. Some times she lets me give her a hug and a kiss on the lips, but that's as far as she lets me. Her hugs and kisses are like nothing I've ever experienced. <br />
Even though she is not in love with her husband I do understand her situation.I can.t shake my feelings I have for her and she is a great women and a very good person.

Best Answer

her eyes haunt me to this day and beyond

Best Answer

Yes and i still am :( it hurtsss

Best Answer

Sure, it happens. It hurts but seeing them happy makes me feel alright and eventually move on. Self-sacrificing? I think so....

Best Answer

But in the end if I'm with you I'll take the chance....that's how I feel about forbidden love.

Best Answer

My first boyfriend was Chinese he wasnt alowed to date outside of his culture. Im a mix of billion different races. We dated until his mom found out. He was my first love.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

newt gingrich

Best Answer

Yes and it just happened recently. What's hard is that you can't get them off your mind. Hurts more.

Best Answer

Yes..but don't ask who?

Best Answer

yes. But not forbidden love. Language barrier plus different citizenships and limited time together. Very difficult to be in the same place let alone get to know each other well enough to have an actual relationship.

Best Answer

In a way....but it was clear in the beginning that we could never be together.

Best Answer

yup & i'm still suffering !!!!!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

my wife apparently

Best Answer

im so sorry

Best Answer

Yes, I fell in love with a guy who already had a girlfriend. It was hard for me for awhile to realize I couldn't be with him, but I got used to the fact and am happy with my current boyfriend.

Best Answer