Buying the Jaguar, should have spent a bit more & got the Ferrari :-)

Best Answer

Getting married to the woman I did, now I think staying married is the bad decision. I wish I had never to think or write this.

Best Answer

Denying it is even worse...thank you.

Best Answer

Leaving my A-Levels half finished because I "wasn't good enough".

Best Answer

The thing is we sometimes make wrong decisions when we feel under pressure, don't be too hard on yourself.

Best Answer

Worst decision I ever made was to stay with my x girlfriend far too long out of complacency and concern I couldn't find a better woman. All it did was lead to many more complications in my life.

Best Answer

You know often people stay with someone out of guilt or pity neither one does anybody any good in the end.

Best Answer

Agreed. It wasn't that in my case. We weren't working out but we bought a house together and I just couldn't find anyone better. Stupid reasoning that I know now. You are right, we both would have been better off. I remove my selfishness from the original answer. But I want you to know that she ended up cheating on me with her best friend's boyfriend.

Best Answer

I make too many to list here.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Unfortunately mine was marrying someone who was not right for me/I for her.

Best Answer

At least you acknowledged it and did something about that.

Best Answer

Very true. There was no point continuing to live in a difficult situation

Best Answer

The list would put EP into overload.

Best Answer

Oh Dear!...giggles.

Best Answer

decided my life should go in this way.........i dont want to be happy in life..............

Best Answer