Lost nearly four stone, I felt great, everything became so much easier and life became so much better.

Best Answer

fantastic! how inspiring!

Best Answer

thank you.

Best Answer

you're welcome!

Best Answer

My weight goes up and down, but every time I lose a lot of weight, I still feel unattractive. Just goes to show you that self-worth is all about what's in your head.

Best Answer

absolutely! the crazy thing is that since i GAINED a ton of weight, i have been hit on SOO much more..maybe i just got more confident somehow!

Best Answer

That's definitely it- when I stop worrying about my weight, I get flirted with a lot more.

Best Answer

absolutely! in a strange way, i wonder if i feel more comfy now since i can "hide" behind the weight?

Best Answer

When I was a kid I was a little overweight. No one else thought I was but I did. So whenever I turned 15 I decided to lose weight. I lost a lot of weight! And then I dyed my hair brown. O_o I'm a natural blonde.

Best Answer

nice! how did that all make you feel? how much weight did you lose~any tips?

Best Answer

I still felt the same. I'm sorry but t what I done I wouldn't recommend. Just cut down on foods and exercise if you want to lose weight.

Best Answer

thanks ya, i want to do insanity and p90x and shakeology:)

Best Answer

Getting my prosthetic eye made was a much bigger self transformation that I would have ever dreamed. My self esteem is still on the rise, and it's been a year now.

Best Answer

aww good! so glad to hear that..you seem very confident and kind to me:)

Best Answer

Thanks, hun! What I project is becoming more and more the truth ;-)

Best Answer

awesome!!!

Best Answer

I lost nearly 5 stone due to stress and know i am left with a eating disorder, i like being thin but i am a slave to the scales due to feeling fat :(

Best Answer

aww don't feel fat honey..i think you look gorgeous!

Best Answer

That is a kind thing to say, thank you :)

Best Answer