Ever see the movie "Dumb and Dumber"? Same thing happened to me... Met a girl at her place for the first time... couldn't hold it in, and asked to use the bathroom... What I created in that bathroom should've been captured and studied by Harvard, or MIT, or NASA. It was like an Autobot...More than meets the eye, ya digggg? Ya feeeel meh? And well, the bowl overflowed, and I tried to plunge it, all the while she's asking if I was alright in there. And then when the dookie water spilled out, and onto her bathroom rug, i tried to clean it up with toilet paper, but just made an even bigger mess. And so I went into her hamper trying to find maybe a towel or something, anything... and at this point I'm completely neurotic because no body enjoys taking a **** to begin with, especially not when meeting someone at their own place... <br />
Long story short, I embarrassed myself, made a mess, probably destroyed one of her favorite shirts, and that was the last time I saw her.

Best Answer

Damn :o and yeah, I LOVE that movie haha

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

It's not really that embarrassing, I went to a private, all girls school and we were bored with the tired old game of throwing wet toilet paper at the ceiling.

Best Answer

Yes I have.

Best Answer

Tell me the story :D

Best Answer

Well I was at my brother's house and I had to go poo. And I went to flush it and it just wouldn't go down and some of the water came out on the floor. But it wasn't too bad.

Best Answer