So I'm fighting a cold, I asked the woman I am dating if she makes good chicken soup, she says yes everyone she has given it to liked it, even her dogs?!! WTF? She wants to give me dog food? Seriously?! Q: Have you given your dog chicken soup, and if so would you give it to your significant other as well?
tom1762 tom1762 41-45, M 8 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Struggles

No but I made soup FROM my dog, the annoying beast.

Best Answer

I cook for mine all the time beef vegetable soup, chicken soup, and even doggie biscuit. I cook all kinds of things for him.

Best Answer

Yes, I have made them Chicken with Rice soup when the are sick. They eat it and it stays down.

Best Answer

all the time.salt in dog food and so much of the ingrediants are from china.

Best Answer

I don't have a dog, but if I had one yes I probably would it's part of the family.

Best Answer

My dog eats what i eat. I also make him grilled cheese sandwiches, which he loves. And I do make him his own meals from time to time, soup included.

Best Answer

i wouldn't do it, gave my childhood dog(poodle) tomato soup once and it was not good, very messy.

Best Answer

I made pancakes for my dog. Not soup, she would make a mess of eating soup.

Best Answer