I would like details please. No one word responses. I actually would like to know how often this really happens because I think its pretty prevalent.
CuriousCat2012 CuriousCat2012 26-30, F 20 Answers May 20, 2010

Yes. The first time was with my 6th grade teacher. She talked me into it but it didn't take much talking.

The second time with with my Junior English Teacher who was directing the Junior Play. She also made the move on me. The same year I knew a History teacher that was sleeping with a girl in my class.

The third time she was a teacher, but not mine, between my Junior and Senior Year. I made the move on her at a party.

The fourth time she was a 22 year old first year teacher when I was a Senior. It was a small town and there were no guys she was interested in. She taught English and was also in charge of the plays we did.

I slept with six instructors/professors during college.

This is far more common that the news people believe. Most of us involved know enough to keep our mouths shut.

Best Answer

I think so too. I made out with a 24-yr old teacher when I was 14 & 15 - a ton of times. He told my classmates stories of his conquests. It seems he couldn't wait for me. I heard that another girl had told my sister & her friends about getting a ride home and making out. I so hated her. Lol. The little pervert is a college prof now. I'm friends with him on Facebook. He's really gross.

Best Answer

My high school English teacher after I graduated. We are still dating and living together now.

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

Yup just this past June with my physics teacher. He was sitting behind his desk and I was in front of him just talking and he put his hands on my legs. After that he pulled me closer to him and started kissing me. It was great sex.

Best Answer

im a teacher and believe me some of the girls today dont hide th fact they want to ****

Best Answer

you should have considered college

Best Answer

Damn...lmfao this should have more hearts 😂😂 but true, true...

Best Answer

Yes I had sex with my Teacher and he is married but. He was always into to me. And one day he asked me to go in the office with him and asked me what I thought of him. And i was straight foward with him I told him i thought he was hot. So one time my parents were away and He came over my house and spent the weeked and told his wife he was going to visit his parents. So we had sex like 9 times that day and the next day and the next it was fun but i felt bad because his wife was a sweet heart so I told him it was just a fantasy and that he has a wife and It needed to stop between us

Best Answer

Yes, numerous professors....always married, usually a vanilla sex life with wife, got freaky with me....

Best Answer

my teacher was married and was an english teacher. he loved his wife but i would always go to him and speak with him so apparently i made him think about me far more than i could ever imagine. we didnt have sex because i didnt want it but he kissed me one day he told me to come so he could see me last time before I moved it was after school no students around. i was sitting on one of the tables and he handed me a gift i looked at it and said than you. then he was about to talk back to his desk but before he turned away he kissed me gently. and we made out for a minute. he stopped first but was very shocked he did it. he said sorry and how inappropriate he was and this whole scene was but i just said Mr. k its ok it wont happened again. we were awkward but i stayed and we chatted it was ok because i never saw him again and i couldn't believe he would do something like that but he did.

Best Answer

Yes. Many years ago. After highschool graduation. Marriage was discussed, but never happened. Thank heavens for small mercies.

Best Answer

My wife's first lover was a college professor. He taught her well and she got an A in that class.

Best Answer

Yes. After my senior year in high school. She was my English teacher and about 10 years older than me. She had just broken up with her husband and moved into her own apartment. We saw each other off and on that summer and my first two years in college. Then she moved on.

Best Answer

yeah with my English teacher one time when I stayed late after school. she drove me home cause my parents were out that night and I needed a ride. when we got to my house I tried to leave but she locked the door and got on top of me. she is soooo ******* hot and I was hard in seconds. then from there we just ****** for as long as we could and that was probably the best sex of my life. we still hang out sometimes and even make out or go further ;)

Best Answer

Yes. In graduate school. I don't regret it but it could have turned out badly.

Best Answer

We had two teachers in high school that liked to entertain the football team. I hooked up with one a few times the other happened to live next door to me, she was married but her husband attended med school in another state so we hooked up almost daily for several years beginning when i was 15 and she was 24. One of her children looks a lot like me but nothing was ever said about the childs father.

Best Answer

Yes but not while I was in school. We met up through Facebook when I was 18 and he was 38. He was working in a different school and I had left school and had a job.

We went for a drink to catch up and then we went back to his place and had sex. He still teaches and is head of year at a private school.

Best Answer

I want to have sex with my teacher he is hot and I saw his **** poking out if his pants

Best Answer