meme30 meme30 18-21, F 17 Answers Aug 22 in Community

Yes. It was the day I died inside. Still recovering.

Best Answer

When I was little. I made my little sister cry with the classic "why are you hitting yourself".

Best Answer

Haven't we all at some point? Life is a twisting path

Best Answer

Yes. It was in my 5th grade when my seat mate was bulliying me and I punched his face and he was crying out loud. Lol!

Best Answer

Yes. :( horrible.

Best Answer

many years ago if your 19 or under before you were born

Best Answer

So u made someone cry when I was 2

Best Answer

yes. it was a girl who I liked. I did not know how to show it then so I picked on her until she brokedown and cryed. it was a foolish mean thing I did.

Best Answer

Oops!

Best Answer

well I don't treat females like that anymore. but I do like it when they do as I say

Best Answer

So you like it when girls make you cry

Best Answer

I don't cry. But I like it when girls wear there hear and dress as I say. if there are mine.

Best Answer

hair*

Best Answer

Then I hope you got a good taste in fashion or else....

Best Answer

is that picture you? and I choose or else

Best Answer

Yeah it is.

Best Answer

hmmm do you like listing to a mans will if you were hes wife?

Best Answer

What do u mean by listing

Best Answer

I mean dressing as I say wearing your hair as I say. and doing other things as I say.

Best Answer

As long as he listens to me. However, if he started to get controlling and possessive then that's another story.

Best Answer

I listen to no women. I am a real man. a real man. is the head of the women

Best Answer

A real man would know that a relationship is all about partnership and collaboration.
No head no nothing

Best Answer

Gods word is when the MAN speaks the women stays silent God made man the head of women. that's Gods word not mine.

Best Answer

In which book?

Best Answer

im not sure but it does say it in the bible. God made women from mans rib hence the term Womb men. its goes like this God made man to serve him God made women to serve man. the proof of this is is that a man on average is much bigger and stronger then a women. if God wanted to be equal he would have made them the same size. but he did not. theres your awnser

Best Answer

I also don't believe it's all equal between men and women. But I do believe that at the end of the day we complete each other or else we wouldn't get in2 relationships. So technically, you can't believe that men always have the upper hand, in certain things women do.

Best Answer

You are a female the weaker smaller sex. if you were my wife id know that id have power over you. but id be gentle when feeling your face and hair with my extremily powerful hands. you would serve me well. if you wanted a real man. not a poor excuse for one.

Best Answer

Weaker smaller sex, right.
I can find a bigger taller woman than you.

Best Answer

I dought it. im large for a man it would be hard to find a women bigger then me. also I think you have a inner desire to serve a man. just as God ,made you

Best Answer

we live in a different era! It's not about serving. It's about partnership, in the past it was the norm for the man to work and for the woman stay at home but things are different now. Ppl's mentalities have changed.

Best Answer

well I do things the right way. we live the wrong way now. now awnser me do you have a strong desire to serve a man? be honest?

Best Answer

No I don't. Men and women both got rights & obligations and it's like you are saying men got rights and women got only obligations and that is wrong.

Best Answer

im saying a mans the head of women because God wants it that way. its Gods word not mine. you have been brainwashed

Best Answer

I don't think you fully understand that segment of what God said.
Okay god did say that, but you should look for the rest of it and ask more questions. Like the head in what, when, what are the exceptions and so on

Best Answer

well I think you need to understand God made man the head of woman that does not mean he should abuse her in anyway. but it means she should listen to him,

Best Answer

I agree with that and I also think that men should listen to women too....

Best Answer

no they should not. id never force a women to do what I want id only ask her. id much rather have her do things for me out of her own free will

Best Answer

See now you are making sense.

Best Answer

where are you from? and btw if you were mine I could talk you into dressing how I like and wearing your hair how I like

Best Answer

Yes much to my shame

Best Answer

Yes , myself

Best Answer

not directly. i may have just been the one that opened the damn of tears allowing them to flow

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Not on purpose.

Best Answer

yeah like a little bunch of people.

Best Answer

Yes, but then I felt so bad about it that I hugged them until they stopped. :(

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes I have

Best Answer

many times :/

Best Answer