Well next time get your TazzyBunz out of bed :)

Best Answer

I know! I missed a beautiful day, too!

Best Answer

My son does this all the time. Problem is, he makes lots of noise in the middle of the night and I wake up, then can't get back to sleep. I have to go to work in the morning even if I've had only 2 hours sleep. If he's tired he can sleep any hours of the day or night. I know it can be a real problem for people whose sleep patterns are messed up, but please don't make it an even bigger problem for someone else.

Best Answer

every weekend haha

Best Answer

yeah..."happens to me all the time" lol just like the insurance commercial lady says <br />
i don't have any sort of "schedule" to adhere to so yeah i just kinda go to sleep whenever i feel tired, doesn't really matter what time it is....idk im just cool like that haha nah more like i'm a rebel and "do what i want" lol ;)

Best Answer

All the time.

Best Answer

Yea, I notice EP can have that affect... lol...

Best Answer

I don't know what's wrong with mine, I sleep about 5 or 6 hours during the normal hours, but I still could sleep for another 3 hours midday.

Best Answer

Yup always live upside down every once in a while.Gotten worse now that I'm older

Best Answer

Yeah... I did this a lot when I was in University.

Best Answer