Am yet to meet one.
AcousticAnne AcousticAnne 26-30, F 12 Answers Jan 19 in Community

I like to think I'm pleasant

Best Answer

Never met any jocks with a pleasent personality ,their generally shallow and dumb.

Best Answer

Worked with one once... Nicest guy you ever met. Worked with kids in youth boxing and all.

Best Answer

Now that you mention it, no. I've known a couple who were really funny, but not real pleasant about it. It's explainable I suppose; the very nature of the 'sport' isn't one of good will. ;/

Best Answer

my dad has a friend who is an ex boxer,he's a pleasant enough chap but he does repeat himself a lot

Best Answer

No, but my Beagle was one of the friendliest dogs I've ever had.

Best Answer

A few.. its the 1000 A holes full of booze and testosterone after a fight night that spoil the bunch...

Best Answer

I worked with a girl who was also a boxer.<br />
She was really sweet.

Best Answer

Well this kid in my algebra class from high school was pleasant and a boxer, but then he took a nasty punch and ended up in the hospital. I never saw him again. I wonder if he is still alive?

Best Answer

No they are all a bit dumb for the knocks to the head, might just be the ones it meet though

Best Answer

all boxers or just the ones you've met ?

Best Answer

Just the ones I meet

Best Answer