thehummingowl thehummingowl 36-40, F 19 Answers Nov 23, 2011

I once shook hands with The Greatest - Muhamed Ali

Best Answer

Oh, I liked him....

Best Answer

wow lucky, would have to have met Muhamed Ali

Best Answer

I ******* Carol Decker from T`pau

Best Answer

Borris Johnson - Mayor of London sat opposite me on the underground on the 14th of this month. I also met Carl from the office going home on the train to Crystal Palace.

Best Answer

Many.....

Best Answer

Over the years....many. 3 Presidents, 3 Secretaries of State, 3 Secretaries of Defense, 4 Senators, several congressmen/women, a few TV personalities/movie stars, and many pro athletes.

Best Answer

Yes, I have met three famous people. Jimmi Harkishin, who plays Dev Alahan in Coronation street, I worked behind a bar on the Isle of Wight when I met him, and him and his bodyguard bought me a drink lol, was quite funny as I totally bolluxed his order up, and me being stubborn as I am refused to allow him to put the top back on the beer bottle that I got off the shelf instead of from the fridge, we had a good laugh about that one! I remember playing him a song I wrote on the spot in the entertainers break, he enjoyed that. Very down to earth guy. <br />
Met Keith from the Prodigy in a pub, had a good chin wag and chill, real down to earth. and met Karl Palmer who was the drummer for Emisen Lake and Palmer, real down to earth also, amazing drummer.

Best Answer

I've met a few. President Jimmy Carter, the late Sheik Isa who was the Emir of Bahrain, Hillary Clinton, Molly Ivins and Jim Hightower. I may have met Cardinal Ratzinger who is now Pope.

Best Answer

The Duke Of Edinburgh. Sir John Hunt (of Everest). Hank Marvin. Lemmy. Phil Lynott. Sir Richard Branson and many more. :)

Best Answer

When I was a kid my brother and I were at the airport and he saw Alice Cooper. I asked, "Who's she?" hee hee

Best Answer

A couple of Governors, Vice President Mondale and some Movie stars from the 80's. They put their socks on just like we do.

Best Answer

I have been in places where famous people were and got to shake some hands.

Best Answer

Fidel Castro....he could speak no English.....me no Spanish!

Best Answer

Yes, JImmy Buffett a couple of times..and Patricia Heaton

Best Answer

Like one foot away from Jerry Only of the Misfits and ran into the Guitarist outside - should've got an autograph - I'll be back next year though

Best Answer