Bananapepper Bananapepper 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 23, 2011

I met myself once but decided to keep it a secret.

Best Answer

I probably have when I was drunk...but I don't remember...hic!!!!

Best Answer

yup sylvester stallone ,madonna, arnold, and jordan

Best Answer

I lived in Montreal, and there were very often many famous people around; especially at our family's favourite restaurant for Montreal Smoked Meat. It was situated in the middle of the theater district and we often saw famous and semi famous people there when we were there. Did I meet them? Not so that they would remember me next time I saw them. But they were there. I did, however actually meet and have coffee with The Coasters. That was really trippy.

Best Answer

Well geeze people answered this question but didn't really elaborate. Maybe I'm too verbose, but I have more to say. I've met several famous people but my most memorable was meeting Jason Mraz, the singer of "I'm Yours." He was outside of the Jacksonville Theater in Florida and I shyly walked up and asked if I could sit with him on a bench. He was so super down to earth and friendly and we talked a good ten to fifteen minutes about music, travel, people...And I even sang for him!!! I'll never forget it. My prized possession is his autograph because it says "Keep Singing!"

Best Answer

Yes I did

Best Answer

O you'd be surprised

Best Answer

Yes....

Best Answer