A few.....They are some of the most boring folks on the planet and in general....they TOTALLY SUCK!

Best Answer

Yes. They are everywhere.

Best Answer

. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See Synonyms at conceit.<br />
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.<br />
3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, especially as a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.<br />
4. The attribute of the human psyche charactized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits.

Best Answer

I've studied it a lot- NO expert, but the term as used today connotes a mental and personality disorder.

Best Answer

I have an entire family tree full of them. They make me sick and I have severed all ties to them. Today the world seems to be overloaded with them. It has become the ME ME ME world, and it blows :(

Best Answer

Well there are about 800 million on Facebook. lol

Best Answer

Who hasn't especially in today's society. I go to school with a few of them and they are irratating as well as entertaining.

Best Answer

Everytime I look in the mirror.....hahaha

Best Answer

Nah naked once

Best Answer