Ktompkins17 Ktompkins17 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Community

Yes...very scarey. Smart, devious, cold, selfish, and no sense of right and wrong...

Best Answer

No. I want to learn them though.

Best Answer

Yes I have, and so have I.

Best Answer

Yes. Very self absorbed, narcissistic, and self-serving. Charming, but only because their charm served them well in getting them what they wanted. I take it you've met one?

Best Answer

I was watching 'psychopath night' on channel 4 last night, they said that psychopaths meet this criteria, they are grandiose, narcassistic , lack empathy, fearless, etc. That doesn't mean they're all serial killers though! After watching that programme you realise there's more to psychopathy than you thought, I swear after seeing it I think my sister is a psychopath ... ;)

Best Answer

Hard to say. I probably have. A few sociopaths, at least. Most psychopaths are pretty good at blending in, I suppose, so it's hard to say.

Best Answer

normal people with an evil grin

Best Answer

yes, scary, nicknamed The Maniac.

Best Answer

Did this person kill people?

Best Answer

I believe so, it was a family member but the police closed the investigation and refused to open it up. Another family member later admitted to lying to police about whether he'd been physically abusive. Heartbreaking.

Best Answer

a bit off level and confused by the fork in the road

Best Answer

I didn't survive.

Best Answer

I dated one; all I got was lie after lie, after a whole bunch of mental head games; it was like dating a little kid instead of a responsible adult.

Best Answer