Shvelov Shvelov 22-25 11 Answers Jun 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I almost got killed.

Best Answer

Yeah, he was fired and we got a new boss.

Best Answer

why specifically do you ask about sociopaths/psychopaths?

Truth is there are many mental illnesses ,with the same symptoms that are not attributed to sociopathic or psychopathic tendances and its only in recent years we have truly begun to understand them AND the labels and stigma that come with mental health diagnosis,And of course i mean an official diagnosis by medical staff not just a self cert status.

Best Answer

Must I need a reason to make a specific inquiry? I don't appreciate being lectured on common knowledge, especially as it doesn't pertain to the topic at hand. If you really require a reason, it's simply curiosity.

Best Answer

oh i am dreadfully sorry.I thought you asked a question and so thought it was mutual to ask one back in order to gather a better understanding of your query,and so i responded as a mental health worker.

Best Answer

If we didn't ask specific questions, we'd never get anything done, would we? But I have no doubt that someone here are wrongly diagnosed someone based on a trait or two.

Best Answer

and if we don't have a better understanding of mental health we would get even less done ;)

Best Answer

I once knew someone who was psychotic but not psychopathic

He committed suicide

I know a guy who beat an intruder to death with a baseball bat, however I believe he was being over enthusiastic rather than deranged

Best Answer

LOL @ over enthusiastic

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

My oldest son is DD/MR and has been in and out of mental hospitals and residential placements, so I have met many of them.

Best Answer

Yes My Mother, I was Raised by One. lol

Best Answer

I'm so sorry, My mother also, it was a hard painful upbringing. Have healed many of the wounds but still have many more to heal. I feel for you.

Best Answer

When your a Kid ,too young to know better you pretty much TAKE whatever Crap you are Given,not knowing any better. Those of us that are Determined, Over Come. :)

Best Answer

Your grammar is strange.

Best Answer

How SO ?

Best Answer

sadly yes

Best Answer