If so, what was it? And how did you manage it? By long term, I mean something that requires commitment for at least 4 months, is not easy, something that requires you to forgo more easy and pleasurable activities like watching TV or playing video games..
abstract189 abstract189 22-25, M 11 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Self Improvement

Never had any long term goals... other than buying my house. I have gone FAR over any expectation I might of had :) . Working hard and saving money too do spontaneous things was a big part of it though I must add

Best Answer

High school diploma<br />
4-year degree<br />
Started a business<br />
How did I manage it? One moment at a time--keeping an eye on the goal.

Best Answer

yes i have met many :) still many to achieve :)

Best Answer

finished highschool<br />
finished college..

Best Answer

mastered a computer technology, took over a year

Best Answer

To me long term is 5 years plus and yes. Just one left and we are on track for that. (Retirement in about 2 years.)

Best Answer

Nope. which is certainly not to say I've never had long term goals, but that I care less over time.

Best Answer

nah. I never stop reflecting. I reflect so much I can't differentiate between the mirrors and the walls and the real.
can't remember the last time I studied. I don't think I've ever studied, now that I think about it. I'm just lazy.

Best Answer