I had popcorn with Dana Elcar. He was Pete Thornton on MacGyver. By then he was blind and he came in the wrong door where I worked. I was eating popcorn at my desk and he commented on how good it smelled so I offered him some. He was a very nice man. I also took acting lessons when I was younger at a local little theater. It was taught by Don Dubbins. When I knew him, I had no idea how many movies and tv shows he had been in...it was a lot.
sapphire33 sapphire33 46-50, F 15 Answers Dec 4, 2011

Yes. I've met actors and musicians, and athletes, and political figures...They're just like anybody else.

Best Answer

Bob Seger; Ted Nugent; Peter Frampton; polka musicans who are very famous in their circle: Al Kaline, a former professional baseball player; Gordon MacRae, who played professional hockey; I went to school with a dude who played for the Miami Dolphins, but I can't think of his name offhand. A former Michigan Representative goes to my church (why, I have no idea); and I've met a bunch more. See, I live in a tourist town and I've been a tour guide and I worked at a motel.

Best Answer

Now, I remember. The football player is Chuck Klingbile. While at a concert in Calumet Mi, I met and played guitar with Michael Martin Murphy; I was asked to join Shelly West's band as a rhythm guitarist, and I met and played guitar with Waylon Jennings in 1986.

Best Answer

Henry Winkler aka The Fonz , Robbin Williams , Cher , Jay Leno , And whoopy Goldberge , International Dyslexia convention at the sheriton hilton .

Best Answer

Yes , And a very lucid thinker to boot .

Best Answer

I had a stare out contest with Robin Williams at LAX once. He was with his daughter, waiting to cross the street and missed the light because we were staring at each other.

Best Answer

I talked to Martin Sheen for a little while in Santa Monica as a street musician. Oh yeah, and Jeff Kober was my girl friends ex, and he gave us backstage passes to the Nam Jam. We got to hang out with him and the cast of China Beach. Marie Mulduar ran away from me, and Eric Burdon signed one of his Albums for me. Wow. Huh.

Best Answer

I met Paris and Nicky Hilton at the Waldorf towers before they were famous. I also used to play pool at a bar in west chest, pa calles Rex's with Ryan Dunn (R.I.P.) my friend Zach Hartwell (R.I.P.) died with him, and Bam Margera.

Best Answer

I met dr silvia earl at a lecture she did at a university she turned out to be a little nutty though talked about not eating fish because they were her friends or some jack ball crap like that. Mostly spewed a bunch of environmentalist bull **** never got into any of her discoveries or any thing interesting than the whack job crack about the fish.

Best Answer

I met and shook the hand of George Lucas while he was at a Renissance Fair once. He was wearing sunglasses but was trying to keep a low profile. He did say thank you, but his expression suggested that he wanted to keep things quiet because he was there with his niece and nephew trying to have a good time.

Best Answer