I was in Key West with my husband like 16 years ago, we were in one of the bars, it was late, we were drunk. Started chatting with this couple, buying shots back and forth. Didn't know it was Nicholas Cage and some woman(not famous) until we walked out with them when the bar closed. Awesome night. Wish I could remember more of it.

Best Answer

Charles Taylor,; also John Wayne Bobbit

Best Answer

Watch it with that knife you're holding

Best Answer

i met the dandy warhols in 2004 when they came to NZ to play the BDO and gave my number to Brent, the band's drummer. yes he called me from the US when they got back home and he waz dreamy and lovely but being stuck here in NZ, nothing happened *sigh*.

Best Answer

Ate pizza in a restaurant in London once and David Tennant (Dr Who) was on the next table with friends. He was wearing a ba<x>seball cap to keep a low profile. Seemed like a nice bloke though. ;-)

Best Answer

The Great Roy Chubby Brown. 'English Comedian.'<br />
Probably something you "DONT" want to google.

Best Answer

Yes, I have met a bunch of stand-up comics when I worked at a specific bar in LA.... They're funny as hell in their private-ish lives... but don't expect to do ANY talking... they don't EVER stop.

Best Answer