runningtonowhere runningtonowhere 18-21, F 23 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Actually, me and Bruno Mars are friends and I shook hands with Will Smith

Best Answer

bill clinton.

hubby met elvis. he knew he was going to and didn't invite me. and i'm still with him. i think that says a lot.

Best Answer

Jimmy Durante - just long enough to get his autograph - hardly counts at all.

Best Answer

Emmitt Smith, dan gable, bonjovi Jeremy Irons, Tony Danza, troy akman, art monk and RATT!

Best Answer

Went to school with MC Lyte, Milk, and Giz. Lived down the block from Biggie (as you may know him. I only knew him as Frank White) and the Junior Mafia.

Over-rated, believe me.

Best Answer

I bumped into Stacy Keach on the street in SF once and I met Robert Redford randomly in Mendocino.

Best Answer

There was no conversation but I gave Travis Tritt a rose and shook his hand at a concert once and I use to be private secretary to "Bone Crusher" Smith (the boxer) and I spoke with Don King on the phone once...and by the way Don was very rude.

Best Answer

Yes he is a comedian .....got to go with him and talk and spend time with him laughed,he has hung out with Wll Ferrill also and some other Big stars.

Best Answer

Phil Donohue, dated Ray Romano before he was famous, Joan Rivers, Rodney Dangerfield, Jay Leno, Pat Benetar---Lived in NY

Best Answer

You dated Ray Romano?! O_o

Best Answer

yep- year and a half- when we both lived in queens 81-83

Best Answer

Fascinating, and for a year and a half too!

Best Answer

Corey Feldman

Best Answer

I met Anne Rice (author) at a video store once in the 90s.

Best Answer

Vice president.... Lol he came to my skool

Best Answer