raybaby116 raybaby116 61-65, M 21 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes. The meeting went very well....we ended up married

Best Answer

Yes I have and HOLY TAMALES IT WAS HOT.

Best Answer

yes. just recently actually. & i fell in love.

Best Answer

A few years ago I did...it was a good meeting. The thing that developed was a great friendship that still exists even though we haven't seen each other in almost 5 years.

Best Answer

Met several girls....one turned out to be a really good friend. Me and my room mates liked her so much that we told her if the door was open it was ok to come on in the house. 1 time I needed to be picked up at the airport and nobody asked her , she volunteered herself to pick me up. I knew her for 7 yrs and looking back I don't remember her ever asking for anything but our time. Sadly she committed suicide for some unknown reason a couple yrs ago. We all wish we had known she was feeling like that maybe we could have done something for her but she never showed any sign of depression and was always outgoing..

Best Answer

BTW...anybody ever tell you that you look like Walter White lol

Best Answer

Very good.

Best Answer

I have met someone online and we met in real life. I would say the meetings went well in fact we are still friends.

Best Answer

Yes sure... And made good friends after. :)

Best Answer

once...I set the ground rules " no expectations of sex" ...we are still good friends.

Best Answer

Yes, quite a few. Some were one time thanks for dinner deals. Others were relationships, which I am single again, so figure it out. :P

Best Answer