awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 9 Answers Dec 29, 2011

Been there done that,if you ever meet that person forget about wrong time just get with the person.The right person rarely comes around.

Best Answer

Yes many times and I always go with the right someone, believe me there is no wrong time, live in the NOW of things and every minute is of value specially when the "she" is the "right"she. Time, seconds never come back, ever notice? The clock runs one way clockwise, so be wiser.

Best Answer

yes... and I regret not saying anything.

Best Answer

Not too unlike stating it would be perfect in another lifetime; meaning, right person ... wrong lifetime. And yes,I have entertained the thought :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Yes, but I disagree with rknst... more often than not that person is on the greener side of the fence. Once you climb over chances are that you'll be looking back at a better pasture you just left.

Best Answer

Story of my life.. Kinda like cd pla<x>yer twenty years ago. existed but the others "we" just werent ready yet according to the US GOVERNMENT.

Best Answer

TOTALLY!

Best Answer