I did. And I put aside my reservations because I didn't know them well enough to just go by feeling, especially since they were so popular. It was a while before my reservations became clear and I distanced myself further.

Best Answer

Yes. But usually I figure out why. And I also find out that not everyone else likes the person, even if it appeared to be so.

Best Answer

Some people...and you are probably one of them...are a bit more sensitive than others and can pick up a few more clues about people from miniscule data. You are probably adding up things that make you uncomfortable, such as a certain look in his eyes, or the way he looked at someone when he thought no one else was observing him, or the way he seemed so strained and the fact that his smile didn't reach his eyes. It could even be an odor...or his body language.

Best Answer

Thanks...I have also been a bit more sensitive but someone it makes me feel crazy at times..lol

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Ya, me too. I have proven to have good gut instincts but I don't know what it is about this person.

Best Answer

Don't put your finger on... else you won't get rid of him.....

Best Answer

LOL oh, heck no he's married...I don't go there..lol

Best Answer

then what's all this putting your finger on? Oh i get it its not him, its you.. well go for it girl, as long as its not in public....

Best Answer

LOL you silly goose..hehe

Best Answer