mentally and emotionally...
italianchi1010 italianchi1010 22-25 15 Answers Mar 28, 2011

I hi-5 my mirror friend everyday, and sometimes we kiss, because we get randy. But he sucks at kissing. It's like kissing glass.

Best Answer

Once. We decided we were too similar to be friends. Only one of us was allowed to exist in our respective group of friends at any given time. I knew we were incredibly similar when we both came to this conclusion.

Best Answer

my brother and I have been accused of being twins but where not. <br />
now mentally and emotionally....<br />
nope, never. I'm unique.

Best Answer

I was going to say yes but then you added mentally and emotionally. uhh...when it comes to mentally and emotionally, I have to say NO, but, Trent Reznor's songs kind of seem to come from inside my own mind and heart...but that is just to name someone who comes close....yeah pretty much NO ONE!! Who can I think of who has a mind and emotions like me?? No one that I know or have met, or I'd have more friends in real life...let's make that, ANY friends....uhh....yeah my mind draws a blank on this. Even out of celebrities, so few can I think of even come close. I am just internally bizarre I guess.

Best Answer

Yes - or, I thought I did. Turns out, the reflection was distorted..

Best Answer

physically...one sister, mentally...another sister, emotionally...someone else.

Best Answer

I know its still family and my daughter is all grown up now but from her pictures when she was small and mine till present is like looking at me. people either mistake us for each other or comment on how identical we look. Of course I dont see it because I think shes so beautiful. Total model material but a brain to die for. I look at her and wonder how did I make that. Leave the dad out he was a ***** donor who liked to beat the hell out of me.

Best Answer

physically no... intellectually and emotionally... possibly lol.... time will tell :O)

Best Answer

Yes, my pen pal. Oh, gawd I know. lol

Best Answer