archipatz archipatz 22-25, M 7 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in EP

We hate in others the things that we can not tolerate in ourselves. We seek out others for the 'mirror - effect'.

Best Answer

Most definitely....My cousin who lives several states away from me has my exact personality traits. We're both extremely stubborn, we're both a little arrogant, neither of us want to admit our faults, we both try to act older than we are and we even have similar tastes in music (we also have the same long-term goals...) And yet....I hate her guts because all we do when we hang out is argue and fight. I feel she may be a little worse in personality traits than I am but maybe I just feel that way because I don't want to admit that we are too much alike =P

Best Answer

I met someone who liked all the same things I did and had the same sense of humor. But they were an attention ***** and would stab people in the back for fun. I don't do that ****.<br />
they were my evil twin. It made me question the things I liked, I didn't want to be like them in any way.

Best Answer

not me, but my friends thought i was like her, and you know what? i always hate her more than everything >.>

Best Answer

wow!!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer