I really believe that if my ex and I had met later on in life that we would have gone so much farther together..
WhiteWalls998 WhiteWalls998 18-21, M 10 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Why do you feel if you met later in life you would have gone further than what you did? Truth is we all have a journey and in that journey you will have regrets per say, slips, trips, and falls. The most important factor is what did you learn from this experience and can you make the next relationship better than what the regret was? It was not meant for you two to be together no matter how you try to sugar coat it all good things come to an end and some good things aren't meant to be. Later in life when you find that one or that one finds you; you won't even second guess or think twice about how far you and your ex would have went. Take it for what it is worth and move forward. Nothing in life is free Take care

Best Answer

For someone with the name SWEETNSEXXY7 you sure are deep. Thanks for the awesome answer :)

Best Answer

I am a very deep individual VERY deep ;-) K-I-R

Best Answer

I bet you are ;) K-I-R-2

Best Answer

I agree with originnone that earlier would have changed things.

Best Answer

No, but I have wished the timing had been different.

Best Answer

It's the opposite for me. I met my last boyfriend - by far the kindest and sweetest boyfriend I have ever had - about 2 months before my life became a living hell and I dealt with it by treating him like garbage. I always tell him (we are still friends) I wish he had been known me before things changed because I was so different before. He deserved the kind of girlfriend I have been to guys who cheated on me and beat me up. I spoiled them and gave them 100%. He should have had that. I gave him nothing and I will always regret that.

Best Answer

It always seems to turn out like that doesn't it? It sucks that you two had to end up like that, but I guess life goes on.

Best Answer

Whenever I meet people I like, I always wish I had met them earlier, when I didn't have baggage yet.

Best Answer

I think everyone feels like this. We all have our own type of "baggage", don't we?

Best Answer

Oh, yes, when I think of how nice everyone was to me when I was young, I can't believe how I took it for granted. People drove me everywhere, invited me everywhere, and I just vamped around, thinking it was going to be like that forever.

Best Answer