natashasonja natashasonja 36-40, F 16 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

My Wife of 23 years left me back in June, I attempted suicide 2x's, I lost 30lbs. It physically made me ill and I'm still very hurt and confused. Everyone tells me it'll get better in time, I want to believe them all, but it is just so painful time seems to be dragging on. Find something that makes you happy and focus on that.

Best Answer

I am so sorry - my pain is nothing compared to yours. I hope you have found your way.

Best Answer

I'm working on it, as you can see by my chosen Avatar picture (not actually me but not far off) it's not working

Best Answer

Mine is a grain of sand comapred to your loss - I feel silly even bringing it up...

Best Answer

No pain or hurt, is small. It would be nice if we could go through life unscathed, but it isn't realistic. We go through it all for a reason, just hang in there and it'll all be fine eventually. :)

Best Answer

Yep.<br />
I'm there now, I miss this person so much that everything around me gives me another reason to be depressed, I just wish I could sleep until I can hear their voice again.

Best Answer

Ive been there many times in rhe past few months. Especially the past 2 days..

Best Answer

I'm with you girlfriend!

Best Answer

when my husband died i was in pain all over my body for 6 mon i finally had to let him go and with that the pain went to

Best Answer

I miss my son that way. And his mother missed him so much,s he was in teh hospital with borken heart syndrome which did cause physical damage to her heart. I know what it is like to hurt like that. Like any hurt, it slowly heals. That slowly is the hard part, but it will get better.

Best Answer

I am so sorry - I cannot even begin to imagine your loss.

Best Answer

I am very grateful that I had some righteous physical pain before that happened to me. Bourbon helps. So does yelling. Don't hit the wall. You will hit a stud -- wait. Actually, go ahead and hit a wall. Breaking your hand will take your mind off the other thing.

Best Answer

Although I find it funny to think of a squirrel beating its paws into a wall... I will have some bouron with you furry friend :)

Best Answer

Yes i have been there, terrible feeling, sorry for that one.

Best Answer

Yep he's in Afghanistan and when I think there's a chance I may never hold him again it hurts like no pain I've ever felt

Best Answer

I'm so sorry.

Best Answer

All I can do is pour you a drink and listen to what you have to say<br />
But the answer to your question is yes

Best Answer

Scotch on the rocks - please.

Best Answer

Hell yes, lots of pain. I listen to music to keep from hurting, every day.

Best Answer