Yep.<br />
I'm there now, I miss this person so much that everything around me gives me another reason to be depressed, I just wish I could sleep until I can hear their voice again.

Best Answer

Ive been there many times in rhe past few months. Especially the past 2 days..

Best Answer

I'm with you girlfriend!

Best Answer

when my husband died i was in pain all over my body for 6 mon i finally had to let him go and with that the pain went to

Best Answer

I miss my son that way. And his mother missed him so much,s he was in teh hospital with borken heart syndrome which did cause physical damage to her heart. I know what it is like to hurt like that. Like any hurt, it slowly heals. That slowly is the hard part, but it will get better.

Best Answer

I am so sorry - I cannot even begin to imagine your loss.

Best Answer

I am very grateful that I had some righteous physical pain before that happened to me. Bourbon helps. So does yelling. Don't hit the wall. You will hit a stud -- wait. Actually, go ahead and hit a wall. Breaking your hand will take your mind off the other thing.

Best Answer

Although I find it funny to think of a squirrel beating its paws into a wall... I will have some bouron with you furry friend :)

Best Answer

Yes i have been there, terrible feeling, sorry for that one.

Best Answer

Yep he's in Afghanistan and when I think there's a chance I may never hold him again it hurts like no pain I've ever felt

Best Answer

I'm so sorry.

Best Answer

All I can do is pour you a drink and listen to what you have to say<br />
But the answer to your question is yes

Best Answer

Scotch on the rocks - please.

Best Answer

Hell yes, lots of pain. I listen to music to keep from hurting, every day.

Best Answer