how did people become so stupid?
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 5 Answers Jul 11 in Community

Yeah.. I don't think the world can live without it.. even with people around us, we tend to have double standards.. i think it is just how it is..

Best Answer

it's because of the TV and the radio and the internet and cell phones. ******* love technology though

Best Answer

Because nobody kicked the stupid in the balls when it started. Now it's a thriving population, nothing to do now but gear up for war.

Best Answer

lol, and I did. Lost half my body weight, some would say I'm skinny, but I got with the program. lol, Also, learn to wear jewelry, make up too fake but jewelry and tight fitting clothes got me the respect I wanted.

Best Answer

There's plenty of double standards towards both men and women. As of right now some cops are trying to take a picture of a 17-year-old's bonner for sexting his girlfriend who wont be charged with child *********** as the boyfriend has been.

Best Answer

whateva

Best Answer

That is some bullshit. Those sorts of things have never made much sense to me below a certain age level.

Best Answer

What a brilliant response... and I thought I was supposed to be the teenager.

Best Answer

Yes i have !

Best Answer