It has been my observation, that I seem to "randomly" bump into certain individuals over and over again, in places that are somtimes unlikely, and at a rate that seems to be more than coincidence. I am just curious... is it just me, or does this happen to everyone? And what do you think is behind it?
peterson1964 peterson1964 41-45, M 16 Answers Nov 12, 2008

So funny I typed this exact same question in a search engine to see if others did the same and wow I quess I am not the only one like I thought!!! It is true and often wonder "why"? Is it a Godly intervention to put people in our life's pathways or is it mere just "Bumping into someone? I believe there is another reason for this happening.

Best Answer

What happens if it is ask school?...i always bumped into this girl i like and it was mere coincidence..and i do have a crush on her. Say i am going to the school office to pay for an excursion and she might be in there already or when we lunch is over and i get my bag to walk to class, she also starts walking (our tables are next to each other) and plus she told me she didn't like me so...mostly mere coincidence...but i think its fate cause it happens too often D:

Best Answer

Yes. It is annoying. I want to break out

Best Answer

You see, the "same people" you always run into are acutally clones. The space aliens who have placed chips in our heads clone certain individuals and use them as decoys to lull us into submission. The next time you run into one of these "same people" look into their eyes. You can see the circuitry behind their eyeballs. Sometime you need to knock them to the floor in order to get close enough to see it. If you see the circuitry that proves they are clones so go the nearest shelf, pick up the heaviest thing there and drop it on the clones head. It will smolder for a moment, then burst into flame and disappear. DO IT.

Best Answer

only on EP

Best Answer

Yes this happens to me a lot. But it's no mystery, I'm just stalking them. I wouldn't be very good at my job if I didn't see the same people all the time, even if they don't know I'm looking O_o

lol, jk

Best Answer

This happens to me all the time. I just assumed I was frequently being stalked by old women.

Best Answer

You obviously have stalkers. You only think their random because you are missing the 'Hysterical Paranoia' chip. You must be an earlier model. ;)

Best Answer

Never happens to me. City, FTW! =)

Best Answer

i don't think this happens to me.

Best Answer

If you examine your movements carefully and correlate them with those of said people,you are likely to find that your "bumping" is far from random. It's just a question of probability,straightforward statistics that explain much of our world when we take the time to understand.

Best Answer

Only in Wal-Mart!

Best Answer

Yes,this does happen to me with an old boy friend,actually my first love,I hate running into him,I don't hate him,I would rather not see him,I wonder why!!

Best Answer

What if it takes years to run into the same person?

Best Answer