I went by myself a few years ago and I have to say it was quite enjoyable.
fuzzybottom fuzzybottom 41-45, F 18 Answers Dec 28, 2011

I love going places alone. Especially movies where I don't have to share my peanut butter cups or my popcorn.

Best Answer

I've done it quite often....and it's easier than going out to eat alone....nobody says to you: just one? And then it gets dark, and you're basically invisible. I like it!

Best Answer

I've done it before. I quit going to the theater because so many other patrons can't behave. Sit down, shut up and get off the phone.

Best Answer

I go to the theater alone frequently. Sometimes , I find I see more of the movie and immerse myself further into it... However, when another person is there , it makes for much more interesting discussion afterwards :)

Best Answer

Sure. I like it better that way.

Best Answer

I have many times.....I'm okay with being alone.

Best Answer

go to ... yes ... but return allone? hell, NO ... lol

Best Answer

Yes I would !

Best Answer

I've never gone to the theatre alone. When I go to a movie theatre (which I don't do very often anyway) I mostly do it because it's fun to go with a couple of friends, regardless if the movie is good or not. But if it's a movie I NEED to watch, then I wouldn't mind going alone at all. I enjoy doing things alone so it's not really a problem.

Best Answer