I walked out of Borat.
shylamarais shylamarais 36-40, F 17 Answers Mar 3 in Movies & TV

why didn't you just use the restroom and then walk into another movie instead...?

Best Answer

Nope never done that

Best Answer

why would you have gone to it in the first place, the trailer were pretty clear about what to expect. Ya gotta do some research before going.

Best Answer

No, I just take a nap.... it is peaceful.

Best Answer

yes. even asked for a refund. didn't get the refund. they laugh at me. it was kinda funny though.

Best Answer

Borat was SO bad, I just had to see it through to the end. I have walked out of a ballet once.... the music was taped, no live orchestra. mx:))

Best Answer

FFS the correct spelling is PAID

Best Answer

my bad but what is FFS?

Best Answer

For ***** sake. lol

Best Answer

heh!

Best Answer

You have excellent taste and judgment. What made you go in in the first place, though? :-)<br />
I walked out of Spaceballs and a really dreary movie called Cradle Will Rock. I only went to Spaceballs because there was nothing else playing but I wanted to get my mind off things. I went to Cradle Will Rock because the cast looked really good.

Best Answer

it was supposed to be funny...not so much!

Best Answer

Yeah, Sasha Baron Cohen tries just a little too hard, like a really tiresome teenager.

Best Answer

Mr beans holiday. It was AWFUL.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

not till i finished my ex large popcorn..

Best Answer

No refund!

Best Answer

I walked out of the fifth Harry Potter movie.

Best Answer