I have. It was my brother over stupid stuff.
oldaccount oldaccount 18-21, M 21 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

Yes, I have. My ex. I am not a violent person. but one night we were fighting and weve dated for 5 years and so years of disappointment and madness swooped into one argument. He was calling me uneducated even though i am graduating college early. He told me i have gotten ugly because i gained 10 pounds. I used to be tiny but i decided I wanted to gain weight because i personally think curves are sexy. He basically slamed me and hurt me in every way possible with his words and I smacked him so hard in the face. I am not going to lie it felt soo good. and to me it was soo worth it. Nothing can get a huge point across than that, and it did. To this day, i will never speak to him again. If you love one someone you support them. by their side thick and thin, gain weight lose weight they are still the same person. I am not proud of my violent action but it was totally worth it.

Best Answer

He he he...my sister. :)

Best Answer

Yes....many times. Why - because i had to.

Best Answer

yes when i was about 4 or 5, this girl hit my twin sis and i had a fight with her then her mother came to speak with my mum about it cuz she run to her complaining that i started the fight :-)

Best Answer

No...lol.

Best Answer

quite a few times-hate to say it. The neighbor boys-there wer 5-they picked on my brother

Best Answer

Yes, many of times when I was a child and in my teens. I had a chip on my cute little shoulder. I had zero tolerance for people making fun of me or getting in my face or in other's. But now I have learned to handle such situations differently since I am no longer a minor. I went to a really bad school, the type that required metal detectors and teachers counting pencils before the class could be released. So there were times I had no idea why I was fighting and there were times I was fighting because I am a white person. Cracker this, cracker that type stuff. Dont fight, walk away.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. :/

Best Answer

D: thank you, Im okay though, i don't hold anger inside me over anything from my past :D

Best Answer

Good :)

Best Answer

I have thrown things and then remembered what a good shot I am. :(

Best Answer

Yes myself and 3 freinds were randomly attacked by 20 people for no reason other than they wanted to pick a fight in our part of town. At one point i had 5 of them attacking me at once

Best Answer

Holy crap!

Best Answer

my sister when we were younger over stupid things

Best Answer

He was a big doody head

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

I did for fun. :)

Best Answer

Yes and alcohol.

Best Answer

Kind of a woman tried to ****** a dress from me on th first day of the sales she hit me with her shoe....no idea why it was in her hand so I kicked her grabbed the shoe an threw it walked ff with th dress....

Best Answer

Many times, was a professional fighter.

Best Answer