I always wanted to learn Aikido, it seems graceful but quite complicated at the same time.
thanatophobic thanatophobic 22-25, F 15 Answers Feb 16, 2012

Tae kwon do...I was a yellow belt,haha

Best Answer

10 years bushito

Best Answer

I like Wushu been doing it with my mom and sisters..I love our chinese sword and also train very hard.I want to later study Wing Chun

Best Answer

I do WuShu :) I've been practicing it for 5 years. I'm currently using a straightsword :D <br />
I want to learn wing chun, jeet kun do, and tae kwon do, unfortunately I haven't got the time :( I was able to take like a weekor so of hapkido, but the teacher went back to korea :/

Best Answer

Origami ....... Lol

Best Answer

I did Wing Tsun (There are several ways to write it) and Jiu jitsu in the past.<br />
I would still like to give Grav maga and Jeet Kune Do a try...and ninjutsu, but there is a lot of controversials about that one

Best Answer

BJJ

Best Answer

Muay thai. I'd love to try krav maga as well, because of how practical it is.

Best Answer

I studied jujitsu for a few years. Never made it to a blackbelt or anything, the class I took wasn't ba<x>sed on belts. But I think I learned enough to be able to protect myself, and that's what's important.

Best Answer

Krav maga

Best Answer

Judo

Best Answer