Ions Ions 41-45, M 7 Answers Jun 24, 2012

Yes, and I found it very theraputic. I am now working on attracting probable times to my reality, but I have to go to those times first before I can attract it.<br />
If you are using the word Christos to mean a unififed field of aware energy that forms the whole of my/our being, then yes, I go there first, and then am able to proceed.

Best Answer

The best way to explain the Christos technique is as a procedure that gives the subject the ability to enter a dream like state while they are still awake. I suppose it is comparable with the concept of some Native American tribes vision quests. In this state one can can forward or backward in time

Best Answer

Sounds like you are describing lucid dreaming that I'm not very good at. Imagination works just as well if you pay attention to your feelings (inner workings) at the same time. With practice, one begins to feel the difference between a wish (slim possibility) and a probability.

Best Answer

i have delighted in the holes in space and traversed the milky way, ... oh wait, that was a bowl of cheerios. never mind.

Best Answer

I used a Spanish method called Jesus Christos

Best Answer