Serenitree Serenitree 70+, F 6 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

I've had it done to me. My wife dreamed I had an affair and was chilly toward me for a couple of days. lol

Best Answer

I don't understand punishing someone for your own dreams. That's too bizarre.

Best Answer

No, but then I'm not a crazy person...

Best Answer

That's good to know. I was involved with a crazy person.

Best Answer

Just a few times and nothing serious...I woke up and lightly gave him a punch in the arm and he said, "what was that for" and I told him he had been an a-hole in my dream and we laughed.

Best Answer

That's all in fun, I am talking about seriously hurting someone.

Best Answer

Oh no...nothing really violent. I don't take dreams very serious at all. I just read you answer to bijoux, sorry that happened to you, that's really psycho.

Best Answer

It is. He put me in the hospital and then he came everyday while I was in acting all solicitous Telling the people I had been raped and he took care of me. Everyone told me how I should consider myself lucky that he was standing by me because many men wouldn't.

Best Answer

What a sick man, glad you got away although I'm sure emotional scars remain.

Best Answer

Yeah, otherwise I wouldn't be still thinking about it enough to post questions on public forums.

Best Answer

LOL ! No one. I know the difference between my dreams (and possible fears) and reality.

Best Answer

I took a beating because my SO, had a dream that I was being raped and enjoying it.

Best Answer

OMG...that's insane. I'm so sorry.

Best Answer

Yeah, me too. But it was a long time ago.

Best Answer

maybe he should have turned of the p o r n channel where the actresses (I am told) are depicted "enjoying" being raped.

Best Answer

Well, I'm not sure he actually saw that...maybe, but I don't know if there was a **** channel in 1975. He was a psychopath.

Best Answer

wow, I did one of those the first time around also, but didn't stick around very long. Sorry about your past but happy for you to have been smart enough to get away

Best Answer

I ran 400 miles and hid for 2 years until I heard he'd found someone else and had moved out of town.

Best Answer

Lmao yeah but it felt so reall :)

Best Answer

So who did you punish?

Best Answer

Every one i woke up in a rite mood big time proper angry so every one i dreamed about had a bollocking haha

Best Answer

hahaha.

Best Answer