CopperCoil CopperCoil 36-40, M 6 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Jokes & Riddles

no, but I did dissolve my neighbors in muriatic acid.

Best Answer

Umm, that is some scary ****, remind me not to **** you off.

Best Answer

the best neighbors are no neighbors. Just hope you never move into my neighborhood!

Best Answer

oh don't be so dramatic, I'm simply racheting up the level of discomfort coppercoil's blatantly silly question built up with a more disturbing answer.

Best Answer

Yes, yes, I was aware of this, I was just being equally dramatic because it seemed fitting. Now, If you are really serious, you may practice your dissolving techniques on my neighbors. All though, it's known that we are enemies, so you will have to let me go on vacation in some crowded place first.

Best Answer

Can't I just kill you with an exceptionally stale croissant?

Best Answer

No, but I have a friend that built a cat-a-pult (yes, spelled that way on purpose) partly from an old gocart. The neighbor kept reproducing strays and they were ******** in his garden. The goal was to toss them back into her yard.

Best Answer

That is funny!

Best Answer

The neighbor didn't think so when the first cat was thrown over :/

Best Answer

If it was my cat I would have done nasty **** to him back. But it wasn't my cat.

Best Answer

Ya glad I wasn't part of that neighboring feud.

Best Answer

Since my car's named Poncho, this question gives me silly mental images. Since you're abusing animals in said silly question, I now feel dead inside.

Best Answer

No sad.. no sad.. no cats were actually harmed in the asking of this question.

Best Answer

Haha, that's good to know.

Best Answer

Nope.<br />
But I once put smartie tubes on the neighbors cats legs to make it walk like a spaceman !

Best Answer

Cats are funny when made to do unnatural things. A piece of scotch tape on a kiitty paw is always a hoot.

Best Answer