My teeth. I kept putting it off and off and then had to have a front tooth implant which cost $1,700.00. I kept gluing my falsh cap on with glue and it kept falling off. Finally, I went to a REAL dentist and it has cost more in the way of more cleanings and I need more tooth construction at $650.00 a pop. I just don't have that kind of money any more. We can't afford dental insurance. So, yes. Never put off something like your health or a leak.

Best Answer

never. There is more pressing matters than bills in my life. keeping my family safe form certain people is my first priority. Everything else can be replaced they can't be. Everything else is to mondane for me to waist my time worrying about or beating myself up over.

Best Answer

I try to do things when I should but everybody forgets sometimes. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just try to learn from your mistakes.

Best Answer

Forgetting isn't so much the problem for me. It's procrastination, and I can do much much better. So I deserve any chiding I can give myself. Not that the money I have to pay isn't painful enough.

Best Answer

I know how that is. I'm not proud of it, but I'll admit it-I'm the king of procrastination! It's Murphy's Law when you put things off they tend to get worse there by costing you more in the long run. I know. I've been there myself.

Best Answer

Yes! A parking ticket that ended up costing me double because I was 1 day late!

Best Answer

Kind of amazes you when such a little procrastination can cost so much, doesn't it? I'm still kicking myself. But I fixed that darn toilet this morning! Lesson learned.

Best Answer