GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 27 in Community

I know right

Best Answer

Srsly, story of mai lyfe!!! I feel like I missed out on so much because of how much I've been sheltered my whole life. But now I have to take it upon myself to stand up to my parents (mostly my mom) and let her know that she has to loosen the reigns and let me live a little. She's raised me the best she could and now its time to let me grow and start doing things on my own. Luckily she is starting to give me some freedom but its still a work in progress!

Best Answer

I even called them out a couple of times

Best Answer

Yes. I have. So, I raise mine differently. Someday soon, they will tell me of the mistakes I have made. Your point is a big one in my world. They spent so much time making sure we were safe that we had no idea what to do as young adults. "Don't worry. We'll take care of it" should have been stricken from their vocabulary and replaced with "You figure it out."

Best Answer

Yes, doing it from past year coz something disastrous happened relating my independence. <br />
Still not agreed with them.

Best Answer

yeah i tried to run away. question it very often

Best Answer

Questions are for the questionators,

Best Answer