If so, why? How did you explain it to your next employer?
Opalgem Opalgem 36-40, F 17 Answers Apr 7, 2010

Yep, the owner of the company wanted me to sign my name to some falsified billing records. I wouldn't, he made a bunch of racist slurs, so I quit.

Best Answer

I have quit several jobs but never out of anger. The most important ones, I quit to take another better job. The minor jobs were second jobs that I left because they had served their purpose. I think that just walking out is a bad habit to get into. It does not look good on ones work history.

Best Answer

Several- Most people never really ask why you left. If they did, I tried to be as honest and diplomatic as possible.

Best Answer

I leave it out or put it down to work experience

Best Answer

I have walked ou of many jobs, but only been fired from one. I was thrown out for gross missconduct for shooting the foreman. It was his own fault, I was aiming at someone else and he got in the way. The company advertised in the local paper to fill my position, so I went for an interview and to my surprise, they gave me my old job back. I only stopped there for a few months because the foreman would not forgive me and gave me hell everyy day.

Best Answer

live long enough and most of us do at sometime

Best Answer

Two, the first because I got hit by a student, the second because I couldn't work their anymore.

Best Answer

Yes. And I try to remember ... I was lookin for a job when I found this one.

Best Answer

once

Best Answer

yes, and what he dont know wont hurt eem. smoke a fat one.

Best Answer

Only once have I walked off a job and I've worked in a lot of places. That boss was a complete sack of crap.

Best Answer

Two. Once to get a better job, once in defense of a friend.

Best Answer

Lots of them.

Best Answer